I continue to follow the Carolina Hurricanes. I watched them on Friday but yesterday's game was not on TV.

Mom and Dad went to see them in person though, and Mom promised that if Ruutu scored, I'd get a special treat. My favorite player came through for me. He got an assist and Mom said that counted so I got a treat! A really good one too!

Matt Cullen, one of my other favorite players, is really coming on. He had a hat trick which is scoring three goals all in one game. How cool is that? Matt is even one of the three stars on NHL.com today!

I am also liking Jussi Jokinen a lot, not just because he has a way cool name either! He's not the cutest but he's a really good player. Oh, and Chad Larose -- he's doing great too! Chad was one of the three stars of the game. Go Canes!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home