Friday night

Friday night finds me sitting patiently while Dad grooms me.  It's rough having all of this fur sometimes.  My fluffiness does have it's advantages though:

  • It's soft and people want to pet me
  • It's beautiful and people want to pet me
  • It's warm so that in the winter I'm all comfy even when it's really cold outside and Mom rides her bike in the house

I am feeling bad for Hannah.  She licked and licked and licked her leg and I told her not to do it.  Now she has an owie and Mom put green wrap on it.  Hannah was walking around like she has a broken leg or something after that.  This morning, her owie looks better so Mom is going to let her have the wrap off for now but if she starts licking, I think that she will have to wear it again.

Tonight the Hurricanes play the Sabres.  Go Canes!

Note to self:  Photoshoot


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home